Beginning July 1, 2022, the City will begin accepting applications for the City’s Small Business Support Grant Program. Eligible small businesses will have the opportunity to apply for one-time cash assistance for a list of approved uses aimed at supporting business recovery and resiliency. A key goal of the program is to encourage and support private-sector reinvestment into facilities, public facing amenities, and critical technology or business systems that may have been deferred due to financial impacts of COVID-19.
Eligible Grant Categories:
- Built infrastructure improvements
- Critical technology and business systems
- Safety and security systems
- Personal protective equipment
- Cleanliness and beautification
- Training and workforce development
Grant Award Range
$10,000 to $50,000 on a competitive basis on eligible projects
Applications will be accepted July 1 – July 28, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.