(1) Account number – the account number for this specific service address
(2) Service address – location billed for water and/or electric service
(3) Service period – the beginning and ending date of the billing period
(4) Payments – payments made on this account since last bill date
(5) Current charges – charges for the current service period
(6) Account balance – total amount owed for current and any past due period
(7) Historical usage graphs – these graphs identify usage patterns and track your
conservation efforts. You can view your average daily electric or water usage
for the past 12 months or compare your monthly usage to the same month last year.
(8) Current charges due by – the date by which the current charges must be paid
(9) Neighbor Assistance Program – you can add any additional amount here to your
payment and the monies will be made available to qualifying low income customers
to help them with their water bill.
(10) This is the address to mail your payment. The payment processor at this location can
process payments Monday through Friday.