AZUSA AVE. AND FOOTHILL BLVD. (BLOCK 36) DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
After a lengthy review process that included nine proposed development projects for Block 36, the southeast corner of Azusa Ave. and Foothill Blvd., the Azusa City Council selected to extend an exclusive negotiation agreement (ENA) for one of two development finalist. At its May 16, 2016 meeting the council directed staff to bring them an exclusive negotiation agreement between City of Azusa and the Charles Company.
The Charles Company is proposing a mixed use development it is calling “The Bloc Azusa” which features:
- 4-stories (3 levels residential over 1 level retail)
- 334 parking stalls, 44 parking stalls more than required
- 37,870 square feet retail, restaurant and entertainment uses
- Lot area is 107,102 square feet or 2.48 acres
- 117 dwelling units (46 dwelling units per acre); 66-1 bedroom units ; 51-2 bedroom units
The Charles Company proposal to City Council
The Serrano Development Group proposal to City Council
Azusa 24/7 is an Integrated Mobile APP, which can be downloaded from the APP store or Google Play store. Look for Azusa 24 7 in your app store! Read on...
the 4th of July will be upon us in no time at all. Know the rules for discharging fireworks in Azusa City Limits and stay safe! See the map showing where you can legally set off fireworks and save yourself a large fine. Fireworks Discharge Map 2016...
Make sure you change your sprinklers to observe the drought restrictions for spring time. Additional Info...
Wed, May 25
Wed, May 25
Mon, May 30